Connor Stefanison (1991) is a photographer from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Living in B.C, Connor has learned about wilderness firsthand. His photography draws from knowledge gained throughout his life engaging in various outdoor activities. Mountain Biking first sparked his interest in photography, which he took up in 2008 at the age of 17. Influenced by his outdoor background, his focus in photography quickly switched from sports to nature.
Numerous publications have featured Connor's work, including: Outdoor Photography, Outdoor Photography Canada, Canadian Geographic, Natures Best Photography, Canadian Camera Magazine, Wild Planet Photography Magazine, British Columbia Magazine, Audubon Magazine, as well as various books and newspapers.
Connor has been fortunate enough to be successful in multiple prestigious photography competitions. These include:
- 2011 Canadian Geographic Canadian Wildlife Photography of the Year. Birds category. Honourable Mention.
- 2012 Natures Best Photography Windland Smith Rice International Awards. Plant Life category. Highly Honoured.
- 2013 Wildlife Photographer of the Year. Eric Hosking Portfolio Award. Winner.
- 2014 Big Picture Natural World. Landscape category. Runner up.
- 2015 GDT Fritz Polking Junior Prize. Winner.
- 2015 Wildlife Photographer of the Year. Rising Star Portfolio Award. Winner
- 2016 Big Picture Natural World. Winged Life category. Finalist.
- 2016 Nature's Best Photography Windland Smith Rice International Awards. Wildlife category. Highly honoured.